Mirror mirror on the wall, whose nails are fairest of them...



Mirror mirror on the wall, whose nails are fairest of them all?

Completely handpainted Snow White mega-mani for miss Roseanne. I’m gonna be real with you guys, character nails always make me nervous but I’m really really proud of these. This set took us two hours! But worth it. I don’t think I can even pick a favorite nail.

Magic mirror and heart box dagger nails inspired by the amazing @jeealee 💙

#snowwhite #snowwhitenails #disneynails #disneynailart #disneyworld #dopey #magicmirror #poisonapple #disneystyle #cndshellac #handpaintednailart #cndworld (at Phoenix, Arizona)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B34_519nzok/?igshid=22v8o6wg7vcq

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário