I am LOVING this set so much! In my head I am calling it “mystic...



I am LOVING this set so much! In my head I am calling it “mystic doodles,” what do you think it should be called?

We were going for a wearable Halloween vibe and I think this is just the right amount of witchy! We used @cndworld Shellac in Asphalt and the Shellac Matte Topcoat as well. I’m so proud of @shaydizaye as she let me decide everything on this mani and didn’t even peek until the end!

#halloweennails #mysticnails #mystical #mattenails #doodlenails #witchyvibes #halloweennailart (at Phoenix, Arizona)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B375FSgHQOm/?igshid=kkl7ajqy9i2n

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário