Which stamper is your favourite? I have reviewed the Creative Stamper and compared it to my other stampers as well and there are some huge differences! The #creativestamper and #winstonia stamper are my favourites :) you can find more information at lucysstash.com (link in the bio) ♥ #nailart #stamping #moyoulondon #konad #stampers #nails #nailartjunkie #nailartaddicts #nailartaddict #nailswag



Which stamper is your favourite? I have reviewed the Creative Stamper and compared it to my other stampers as well and there are some huge differences! The #creativestamper and #winstonia stamper are my favourites :) you can find more information at lucysstash.com (link in the bio) ♥ #nailart #stamping #moyoulondon #konad #stampers #nails #nailartjunkie #nailartaddicts #nailartaddict #nailswag

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário