Due to my car accident I can't do nails any more😣 I have really bad back pain and it is impossible for me to sit down for too long. Either way I consider my customers and I am only taking polish and design appts for valentines 💗 this here was just polish and hearts she requested . If you want your nails done DM 😘 thanks for understanding💕



Due to my car accident I can't do nails any more😣 I have really bad back pain and it is impossible for me to sit down for too long. Either way I consider my customers and I am only taking polish and design appts for valentines 💗 this here was just polish and hearts she requested . If you want your nails done DM 😘 thanks for understanding💕

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário