Super Quick 🇺🇸 4th of July Mani before I go to the land of nod😴. I Hope You All Have The Best Day! stay Safe and Look After Each Other😁. Omg!!! It's 3 am!!😱 but I'm not even tired!! (Prob regret it tomorrow😜) Anywho polishes are @chichicosmeticsofficial 😘😘 It's Raining Men and Single White Female and @colorclubnaillacquer 😘😘ArtClub Nail Art Duo in Silver Glitter and Red. Also Loose glitter from ebay. P.s Did I Tell you Chickies how much I Love you All!!😘😘 x infinity!!



Super Quick 🇺🇸 4th of July Mani before I go to the land of nod😴. I Hope You All Have The Best Day! stay Safe and Look After Each Other😁. Omg!!! It's 3 am!!😱 but I'm not even tired!! (Prob regret it tomorrow😜) Anywho polishes are @chichicosmeticsofficial 😘😘 It's Raining Men and Single White Female and @colorclubnaillacquer 😘😘ArtClub Nail Art Duo in Silver Glitter and Red. Also Loose glitter from ebay. P.s Did I Tell you Chickies how much I Love you All!!😘😘 x infinity!!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário