Last (maybe) Fourth of July nails 😂;) I do have a tutorial.. I'm really happy because I just organized my new nail polish work station thing 😂and I love it it's in my room now so for tutorials I'll have better lighting :) anyways back to details .. Colors used; @sinfulcolorsprofessional endless blue @sinfulcolorsprofessional ruby ruby @sinfulcolorsprofessional snow me white



Last (maybe) Fourth of July nails 😂;) I do have a tutorial.. I'm really happy because I just organized my new nail polish work station thing 😂and I love it it's in my room now so for tutorials I'll have better lighting :) anyways back to details .. Colors used; @sinfulcolorsprofessional endless blue @sinfulcolorsprofessional ruby ruby @sinfulcolorsprofessional snow me white

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário