So I was going through my account and I realized that I never did ANYTHING FOR FROZEN • So these r my extremely late Frozen nails inspire by the song "Let it Go!" • I only used Essie colors for this design (listed below) • Base blue: Borrowed and Blue White: Blanc Sponged blue: I'm addicted • Glitter: Ignite the Night Dark blue (letters): Mesmerized • Comment a "❄️" if you like this design!



So I was going through my account and I realized that I never did ANYTHING FOR FROZEN • So these r my extremely late Frozen nails inspire by the song "Let it Go!" • I only used Essie colors for this design (listed below) • Base blue: Borrowed and Blue White: Blanc Sponged blue: I'm addicted • Glitter: Ignite the Night Dark blue (letters): Mesmerized • Comment a "❄️" if you like this design!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário