Happy birthday sel ilysm u taught me how to not care about what other people think! I've watched u grow. I first saw u when I was really little on Barney and then an disney channel and on so many movies and I just can't believe that ur 22 and ily๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thx u for being u and don't change!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜˜ ilysm๐Ÿ˜˜ have a great birthday❤️☀️ @selenagomez



Happy birthday sel ilysm u taught me how to not care about what other people think! I've watched u grow. I first saw u when I was really little on Barney and then an disney channel and on so many movies and I just can't believe that ur 22 and ily๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thx u for being u and don't change!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜˜ ilysm๐Ÿ˜˜ have a great birthday❤️☀️ @selenagomez

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentรกrios:

Postar um comentรกrio