My New "Fun In the Sun" Summer Mani ☀️ ~ It's my first time trying out this design and I'm really happy with the results ~ Yellow: Lemon Shark by Sally Hansen's Triple Shine @sally_hansen Orange: Times Square Tangerine Creme by NYC (New York Color) @nyccosmetics Orangish/Reddish: Pushing Your Luck from Sephora @sephora by OPI @opi_products Black: Black Striper by Color Club @colorclubnaillacquer Top Coat: Extra Shiny Top Coat by NYC (New York Color) ~ Tutorial will be posted tomorrow πŸ‘



My New "Fun In the Sun" Summer Mani ☀️ ~ It's my first time trying out this design and I'm really happy with the results ~ Yellow: Lemon Shark by Sally Hansen's Triple Shine @sally_hansen Orange: Times Square Tangerine Creme by NYC (New York Color) @nyccosmetics Orangish/Reddish: Pushing Your Luck from Sephora @sephora by OPI @opi_products Black: Black Striper by Color Club @colorclubnaillacquer Top Coat: Extra Shiny Top Coat by NYC (New York Color) ~ Tutorial will be posted tomorrow πŸ‘

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio