Here's a tutorial for yesterday's nail mani 😊 I use tape around the nails before I do my gradient, it makes the clean-up so much easier! One important thing for this manicure is to take off the thin tape for the pattern as fast as you can before it dry 😊 #nails#nail#nailtutorial#tutorial#nailswag#nailaddicted#nailsbyme#white#blue#green#matte



Here's a tutorial for yesterday's nail mani 😊 I use tape around the nails before I do my gradient, it makes the clean-up so much easier! One important thing for this manicure is to take off the thin tape for the pattern as fast as you can before it dry 😊 #nails#nail#nailtutorial#tutorial#nailswag#nailaddicted#nailsbyme#white#blue#green#matte

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio