Ok here it is!! I feel its a nail fail n I'm not going to put it in my blog. Was trying to do something inspired from a painting for Stylethose Nails Challenges for next week theme. But I'm not a good painter .. may be will give another try !! I used to draw perfect Neanderthal man for my biology practicals ;-) ..but drawing on nails is another thing!!



Ok here it is!! I feel its a nail fail n I'm not going to put it in my blog. Was trying to do something inspired from a painting for Stylethose Nails Challenges for next week theme. But I'm not a good painter .. may be will give another try !! I used to draw perfect Neanderthal man for my biology practicals ;-) ..but drawing on nails is another thing!!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário