I did Another Butterfly mani!!!๐Ÿ˜. ๐Ÿ›⬅️(baby butterfly๐Ÿ˜œ). I used Nail Foils to try and get Iridescent ๐Ÿ’™ Blue also used Black and White Acrylic craft paint. Oh and Check out my Gorgeous Butterfly ring from @lightinthebox ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ that totally inspired me to do another one๐Ÿ˜ How Could I Not!!๐Ÿ˜œ. ๐ŸŽฅVideo will be uploaded tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜



I did Another Butterfly mani!!!๐Ÿ˜. ๐Ÿ›⬅️(baby butterfly๐Ÿ˜œ). I used Nail Foils to try and get Iridescent ๐Ÿ’™ Blue also used Black and White Acrylic craft paint. Oh and Check out my Gorgeous Butterfly ring from @lightinthebox ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ that totally inspired me to do another one๐Ÿ˜ How Could I Not!!๐Ÿ˜œ. ๐ŸŽฅVideo will be uploaded tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentรกrios:

Postar um comentรกrio