Happy Hump Day! Since the 4th of July is coming up, I'll be posting some USA-themed nails every few days so you can get some ideas for the upcoming holiday. Some of my designs work with any colors, too, so you can recreate them however you like (whether or not you celebrate). This lovely white topper is @bonitacolors "Cloud Glitter" and I will have a tutorial up soon. Enjoy! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’…



Happy Hump Day! Since the 4th of July is coming up, I'll be posting some USA-themed nails every few days so you can get some ideas for the upcoming holiday. Some of my designs work with any colors, too, so you can recreate them however you like (whether or not you celebrate). This lovely white topper is @bonitacolors "Cloud Glitter" and I will have a tutorial up soon. Enjoy! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’…

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio