Pictorial for my "Brazilian" nails, which also look a little like the sun. It was going to be my first IG vid but I started to record and my phone had no memory :( but the pictorial is quite simple. I used #NailVinyls by @teismom the straights and the half moons , @opi_products Need Sunglasses and an unnamed green polish from Claire's



Pictorial for my "Brazilian" nails, which also look a little like the sun. It was going to be my first IG vid but I started to record and my phone had no memory :( but the pictorial is quite simple. I used #NailVinyls by @teismom the straights and the half moons , @opi_products Need Sunglasses and an unnamed green polish from Claire's

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário