BLACKLIGHT GL😎WY 😁 OF MY @moyou_london 😘😘 mani from yesterday. Again I used Comics Girl plate 05. Polishes are @chichicosmeticsofficial 😘😘 Single White Female, and It's Raining Men and #opi Keeping Suzi at Bay from @hbbeautybar 😘😘, @picturepolish 😘😘 Instinct and @shopncla 😘😘Glitter Top Coat called Party Favorite. My answer- Yes but only if they have a Good Story. I can't stand chop-em_up movies.



BLACKLIGHT GL😎WY 😁 OF MY @moyou_london 😘😘 mani from yesterday. Again I used Comics Girl plate 05. Polishes are @chichicosmeticsofficial 😘😘 Single White Female, and It's Raining Men and #opi Keeping Suzi at Bay from @hbbeautybar 😘😘, @picturepolish 😘😘 Instinct and @shopncla 😘😘Glitter Top Coat called Party Favorite. My answer- Yes but only if they have a Good Story. I can't stand chop-em_up movies.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio