Admiration of the day. by @andreitus_nails "This is the solo shot of my #maniswap with @jessnailed_it so you can see the details on this mani 😊💕 Dug is my all time favorite!!! 🐶😍 For the backgrounds I used different shades of polishes with the sponging method 💅 and the characters are done with acrylic paints 🎨 and a fine brush, if you need info on the brushes I use PLEASE check my previous post on brushes down my feed 🙏😉 If you missed that epic #maniswap collage pic check my previous post too 😘" #nailideas #nail #nailart #nailpolish #nailhowto #nailtutorial #nailartdesign #naildiy #tutorial #baloons #house #peacock #diy #nailartjunkie #up #movie #disney #disney movie #ideas #nailpictorial #nailarts #cutepolish #nailartwow #nailartaddict #tutoriales #diyfashion #diynails #manicure #stepbystep #pictorial



Admiration of the day. by @andreitus_nails "This is the solo shot of my #maniswap with @jessnailed_it so you can see the details on this mani 😊💕 Dug is my all time favorite!!! 🐶😍 For the backgrounds I used different shades of polishes with the sponging method 💅 and the characters are done with acrylic paints 🎨 and a fine brush, if you need info on the brushes I use PLEASE check my previous post on brushes down my feed 🙏😉 If you missed that epic #maniswap collage pic check my previous post too 😘" #nailideas #nail #nailart #nailpolish #nailhowto #nailtutorial #nailartdesign #naildiy #tutorial #baloons #house #peacock #diy #nailartjunkie #up #movie #disney #disney movie #ideas #nailpictorial #nailarts #cutepolish #nailartwow #nailartaddict #tutoriales #diyfashion #diynails #manicure #stepbystep #pictorial

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário