I'm still tinkering with this technique for marble nail art before I film a tutorial, just trying to figure out how to get consistent results as it's kind of hit and miss. Orrrr maybe I should just come to terms with the fact that it's one of those methods that either works out either perfectly or terribly depending on what kind of day you're having! (ahem... watermarbling!) Anyways, I'm currently doing a spot of decorating so my stuff is scattered all over the house and it's near impossible to do my nails up nice! It'll be worth it in the end and once the dust has settled I'm determined to get my head on straight and wiggle back in to nail art and blogging again!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário