This mani Inspired by my Cup😊☕️. Yes I bought this cup just to do nail art inspired by it😜. Polishes are @picturepolish 😘😘 Swagger, #chinaglazeofficial Bahamian Escape and @opi_products My Boyfriend Scales Walls from my Bestie @bdettenails 😘😘 and #opi Keeping Suzi At Bay from @hbbeautybar 😘😘. Also used #limecrimemakeup Pastelchio #inspiredbymycup #LookAndYoullSee #InspirationIsEverywhere



This mani Inspired by my Cup😊☕️. Yes I bought this cup just to do nail art inspired by it😜. Polishes are @picturepolish 😘😘 Swagger, #chinaglazeofficial Bahamian Escape and @opi_products My Boyfriend Scales Walls from my Bestie @bdettenails 😘😘 and #opi Keeping Suzi At Bay from @hbbeautybar 😘😘. Also used #limecrimemakeup Pastelchio #inspiredbymycup #LookAndYoullSee #InspirationIsEverywhere

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio