Rainbow🌈 DreamCatcher 😁. Just love doing these!! Polishes are Many!! I started with a Base of @picturepolish 😘😘 Black then sponged over that with @sallyhansenau White On but just in spots where I wanted the colour to go. Once the sponged White was dry I sponged over it with the following polishes all from @hbbeautybar 😘😘 - #chinaglazeofficial That's Shore Bright,Beauty Within, #opi I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, Keeping Suzi at Bay, #nanacoco U Are My Sunshine and Ocean Breeze. Then DreamCatcher and Feathers painted with White acrylic carat paint and my JN Dance Detailer brush from @stylishnailart 😘😘.



Rainbow🌈 DreamCatcher 😁. Just love doing these!! Polishes are Many!! I started with a Base of @picturepolish 😘😘 Black then sponged over that with @sallyhansenau White On but just in spots where I wanted the colour to go. Once the sponged White was dry I sponged over it with the following polishes all from @hbbeautybar 😘😘 - #chinaglazeofficial That's Shore Bright,Beauty Within, #opi I Just Can't Cope-Acabana, Keeping Suzi at Bay, #nanacoco U Are My Sunshine and Ocean Breeze. Then DreamCatcher and Feathers painted with White acrylic carat paint and my JN Dance Detailer brush from @stylishnailart 😘😘.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio