This mani πŸ’… I did as a request from my FFF @ashleighnstronski she sent me the tutorial a while ago and I finally did it last night! These city skyline πŸŒƒnails are for you doll 😘 Index, middle, ring and pinky fingers @Sally_Hansen Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue, Blue My Mind, @SalonPerfect Oil Slick and @ChinaGlazeofficial Fairy Dust thumb is @Lorealparisusa The Reign of Studs with @NicolebyOPI Modern Family collection Luke of the draw all detailing done free hand with tiny nail art brush and dotting tool #DOUBLETAP and if I get enough requests I'll post the tutorial πŸ˜„



This mani πŸ’… I did as a request from my FFF @ashleighnstronski she sent me the tutorial a while ago and I finally did it last night! These city skyline πŸŒƒnails are for you doll 😘 Index, middle, ring and pinky fingers @Sally_Hansen Lacey Lilac, Pacific Blue, Blue My Mind, @SalonPerfect Oil Slick and @ChinaGlazeofficial Fairy Dust thumb is @Lorealparisusa The Reign of Studs with @NicolebyOPI Modern Family collection Luke of the draw all detailing done free hand with tiny nail art brush and dotting tool #DOUBLETAP and if I get enough requests I'll post the tutorial πŸ˜„

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio