Quick 6 step nailart #Tutorial based on my Neon ikat sorta nails I done couple weeks back. Had a few requests to do it so here it is! It's not supposed to be to neat so quit quick to do ;) The pictures speak for themselves but if you have any questions let me know colours used - •white (blanco @ofatworld ) •neon yellow (yellow polka dot bikini chinaglaze) •neon green (I'm with the lifeguard chinaglaze) •grey (catwalk @ofatworld) #attitudenails #nailtutorial #nailart #nailartswag #nailartist (Sorry for the crap lighting lol)



Quick 6 step nailart #Tutorial based on my Neon ikat sorta nails I done couple weeks back. Had a few requests to do it so here it is! It's not supposed to be to neat so quit quick to do ;) The pictures speak for themselves but if you have any questions let me know colours used - •white (blanco @ofatworld ) •neon yellow (yellow polka dot bikini chinaglaze) •neon green (I'm with the lifeguard chinaglaze) •grey (catwalk @ofatworld) #attitudenails #nailtutorial #nailart #nailartswag #nailartist (Sorry for the crap lighting lol)

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário