Nail Tip #2! Comment a nail tip that you think I should post! .. My contest ends TODAY!! It's not too late to enter! You can enter an old design if you want. The info is on my page. The hashtag is #disneysidenailcontest .. I just did my nails and I'm making a tutorial for them! Can you guess what they are? HINT: Pastel! Winner gets a mention in the tutorial!! .. Love you all πŸ’• contest results posted tomorrow! Good luck to all! #mystarnails #nailtip #nailadvic



Nail Tip #2! Comment a nail tip that you think I should post! .. My contest ends TODAY!! It's not too late to enter! You can enter an old design if you want. The info is on my page. The hashtag is #disneysidenailcontest .. I just did my nails and I'm making a tutorial for them! Can you guess what they are? HINT: Pastel! Winner gets a mention in the tutorial!! .. Love you all πŸ’• contest results posted tomorrow! Good luck to all! #mystarnails #nailtip #nailadvic

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio