As promised MORE MANIS! πŸ’…So here is one I did a few weeks ago I didn't like it at first but it grew on me I used Sally Hansen White On, Salon Perfect Oil Slick, Maybelline Blue Marks the Spot πŸ’™ and covered it in Sally Hansen big matte top coat 😁 I may try using a new matte top coat so comment below if you have any suggestions #DOUBLETAP



As promised MORE MANIS! πŸ’…So here is one I did a few weeks ago I didn't like it at first but it grew on me I used Sally Hansen White On, Salon Perfect Oil Slick, Maybelline Blue Marks the Spot πŸ’™ and covered it in Sally Hansen big matte top coat 😁 I may try using a new matte top coat so comment below if you have any suggestions #DOUBLETAP

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio