I love this design because it looks hard to do but it really is very simple as you can see I just used a pink called "Florida sunset" if you happen to do this design tag me in it;) Also we hit 32 followers yesterday thanks! 💅Happy Nailing!💅 #missnails13 #nails #pink #missjenfabulous #follow #tutorialonnails #nailtutorial



I love this design because it looks hard to do but it really is very simple as you can see I just used a pink called "Florida sunset" if you happen to do this design tag me in it;) Also we hit 32 followers yesterday thanks! 💅Happy Nailing!💅 #missnails13 #nails #pink #missjenfabulous #follow #tutorialonnails #nailtutorial

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário