Guess what I got Yesterday!! 🐞DOT🐞 by @marcjacobsfragrances 😁😁. @marcjacobsintl makes the Most Adorable fragrances!!πŸ™ŒπŸ˜. Thank you @cotypraustralia 😘😘. Polishes are #OPI Red Hot Rio thanks to @hbbeautybar 😘😘 and @sallyhansenau Golden-I. Plus #sinfulcolors Black on Black. My Answer - both!!πŸ˜œπŸžπŸ›⬅️ no butterfly emoji!!



Guess what I got Yesterday!! 🐞DOT🐞 by @marcjacobsfragrances 😁😁. @marcjacobsintl makes the Most Adorable fragrances!!πŸ™ŒπŸ˜. Thank you @cotypraustralia 😘😘. Polishes are #OPI Red Hot Rio thanks to @hbbeautybar 😘😘 and @sallyhansenau Golden-I. Plus #sinfulcolors Black on Black. My Answer - both!!πŸ˜œπŸžπŸ›⬅️ no butterfly emoji!!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio