🌌 Aurora Borealis mani. 🌌 well I kinda had to didn't I!😁 Really didn't have a choice when using @picturepolish 😘😘. Aurora and Borealis😜 Also used @picturepolish Black. Now as far as I know Borealis is sold out on the @picturepolish website but if your lucky u maybe able to pick up a bottle with one of their Network stores.. Details on the @picturepolish website😁. My Answer - Aries/Pisces cusp 😁.



🌌 Aurora Borealis mani. 🌌 well I kinda had to didn't I!😁 Really didn't have a choice when using @picturepolish 😘😘. Aurora and Borealis😜 Also used @picturepolish Black. Now as far as I know Borealis is sold out on the @picturepolish website but if your lucky u maybe able to pick up a bottle with one of their Network stores.. Details on the @picturepolish website😁. My Answer - Aries/Pisces cusp 😁.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio