My very first post to this page and I couldn't be more happy with this mani!! πŸ’… my first time doing feathers!! Polishes are Finger Paints Warhol Wannabe @chinaglazeofficial Pool Party and Fairy Dust and Sally Hansen Lightening and Man-go Team! Feathers done freehand with black striping polish πŸ˜„πŸ˜œπŸ’– #DOUBLETAP and tell me YAY or NAY πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž



My very first post to this page and I couldn't be more happy with this mani!! πŸ’… my first time doing feathers!! Polishes are Finger Paints Warhol Wannabe @chinaglazeofficial Pool Party and Fairy Dust and Sally Hansen Lightening and Man-go Team! Feathers done freehand with black striping polish πŸ˜„πŸ˜œπŸ’– #DOUBLETAP and tell me YAY or NAY πŸ‘πŸ‘Ž

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio