A πŸ’•Sweet Gradient base for some more nail art later😊. Polishes are Thistle Do Nicely and Spring in My Step from the #ChinaGlaze City Flourish Collection from @hbbeautybar 😘😘. (oh and by the way if you want to get πŸ’°15% off at @hbbeautybar u can use my code: ohmygoshpolish πŸ˜‰) I'll post the nail art in the morning😁. Nite Chickies!!😘😘😘😘😴. Mine is @bdettenails 😘😘



A πŸ’•Sweet Gradient base for some more nail art later😊. Polishes are Thistle Do Nicely and Spring in My Step from the #ChinaGlaze City Flourish Collection from @hbbeautybar 😘😘. (oh and by the way if you want to get πŸ’°15% off at @hbbeautybar u can use my code: ohmygoshpolish πŸ˜‰) I'll post the nail art in the morning😁. Nite Chickies!!😘😘😘😘😴. Mine is @bdettenails 😘😘

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio