I am OBSESSING over this fall color mix mani @shaydizaye and I...



I am OBSESSING over this fall color mix mani @shaydizaye and I did this week! We used @cndworld Shellac in Unlocked, Indigo Frock, Arrowhead, Spear, and Brimstone. This palette is giving me LIFE!

Do you stick to seasonal colors? I always used to say that I did whatever I wanted, seasons be damned, but as time has gone on I’ve found myself adhering to basic seasonal palettes unintentionally. I don’t think there‘s a right way to do it though!

#fallnails #skittlemani #skittlenails #mixedmani #fallnailcolors (at Phoenix, Arizona)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4f78TmntaM/?igshid=jri6rxn1y6vn

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário