Happy Thanksgiving! This client comes to me to add art to her...



Happy Thanksgiving! This client comes to me to add art to her existing acrylic nails every holiday. Over the years she has become more open to trying different things on her nails - it’s fun for me to see how people’s nail art taste evolves and grows as we get to know each other more and more.

For example, when we first met she would have never done a different color on every nail, NOR had she ever tried matte until now! And I think both are so fun and suit her so nicely!

So anyway, I’m so thankful for all of my clients who I’ve built these amazing relationships with, where we can share book recommendations or recipes or restaurants to try. I am thankful for my job where I love all my coworkers and where they give me plenty of time to execute my services to the best of my ability. I am thankful for all of you that take the time to like my photos and leave comments, or send me recommendations for trash tv like 90 Day Fiancé or Catfish.

#thanksgivingnails #mattenails #fallnails #fallnailart #pumpkinnails #fallleaves #fallleavesnails (at Phoenix, Arizona)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bE1FQH_78/?igshid=yg6rb16zpirn

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário