These are my “yellow nails” for the #31DC2016! I am...



These are my “yellow nails” for the #31DC2016! I am actually not crazy about these, but I tried for something different and I *do* feel good about that!

The overall look I was going for was mineralogical – complete with facets and crystals and a sort of geode bordering. I only covered part of the middle nail with the Crystal Pixie in order to give it that effect, but it just looks like I did some half-ass caviar nails. 😂

🌟 Presto 162 Ardito (jelly yellow gel)
🌟 Presto 60 Minaccioso (black gel)
🌟 Iridescent cellophane cut into shards
🌟 @wildflowernailshop Art Paint in Pitch
🌟 @swarovski #CrystalPixie in Rock Shock
🌟 100 grit buffer

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário