Day 14, floral nails. I phoned this one in because of some...



Day 14, floral nails. I phoned this one in because of some personal stuff. Still though, I’m happy with the way the set turned out, even if it’s just color pairings and stickers.

When I do sticker-type decals in gel, I always cleanse the tacky layer to give the adhesive a better surface to stick to. Then, I place the stickers with tweezers, and squeegee them down with a silicone tool. This creates a strong adhesion without introducing any oils from my fingers. In any places where the decal is near he edge, I try to trim them to leave a minuscule gap between it and the edge, to hopefully prevent lifting. For the best hold, I put down a coat of soak off structure gel, and after curing I finish with topcoat. #31DC2016

Presto Legato, SC-13, Top Gel
Gelish Structure Gel
Akzentz Luxio in Champagne
Stickers from @bornprettystore

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário