Today I have a review of a gel polish kit from @evixigel and 5 of their gel polish colours so check it out at lucysstash.com (link in the bio) ❤ Evixi kit is very affordable and all worked great so I can only recommend 😊 next I'll be doing some nail art with them! #gelpolish #evixi #evixigel #colours #gelkit #gelpolishset


Today I have a review of a gel polish kit from @evixigel and 5 of their gel polish colours so check it out at lucysstash.com (link in the bio) ❤ Evixi kit is very affordable and all worked great so I can only recommend 😊 next I'll be doing some nail art with them! #gelpolish #evixi #evixigel #colours #gelkit #gelpolishset

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio