So I was inspired by the new @modelsownofficial #1234thumbwar competition and recreated the competition image. This is my recreation and entry to their competition :) I've used mostly Models Own polishes. Have you entered? #nailart #nailswag #nailartstylist #notw #freehandnails #weloveyournailart #hairandfashionaddict #nailitdaily #nailpromote #nailartpromote #sgnailartpromote #nails #nailpolish #modelsown


So I was inspired by the new @modelsownofficial #1234thumbwar competition and recreated the competition image. This is my recreation and entry to their competition :) I've used mostly Models Own polishes. Have you entered? #nailart #nailswag #nailartstylist #notw #freehandnails #weloveyournailart #hairandfashionaddict #nailitdaily #nailpromote #nailartpromote #sgnailartpromote #nails #nailpolish #modelsown

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário