Hi everyone, the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards are open for nominations for the last two days (till 29th Sept) ❤ I will be very grateful if you could support me and my blog and nominate Lucy's Stash (lucysstash.com) in the Best for Beauty category! The direct link to the form is temporarily in my bio. Thank you for your support ❤ #blog #blogawards


Hi everyone, the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards are open for nominations for the last two days (till 29th Sept) ❤ I will be very grateful if you could support me and my blog and nominate Lucy's Stash (lucysstash.com) in the Best for Beauty category! The direct link to the form is temporarily in my bio. Thank you for your support ❤ #blog #blogawards

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário