Words can't describe how proud I am of these !!!! This is my first successful ombré / gradient nails !! I will post a before & after ! I was inspired when I walked into Sally's and saw the combination of these three polishes together 💕 polishes used 💕 China glaze : bottoms up, sweet hook & highlight of my summer💙 #nailsbysteph_ #chinaglaze #hbbeautybar


Words can't describe how proud I am of these !!!! This is my first successful ombré / gradient nails !! I will post a before & after ! I was inspired when I walked into Sally's and saw the combination of these three polishes together 💕 polishes used 💕 China glaze : bottoms up, sweet hook & highlight of my summer💙 #nailsbysteph_ #chinaglaze #hbbeautybar

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário