The first beautiful manicure I want to share with you is by @paulinaspassions ♥ Paulina created this design as a guest post while I was away and I adore this look! Check out my blog lucysstash.com (link in the bio) for the full post and where to find more of Paulina's work ♥ #guestpost #nailart #nailswag #nailartstylist #halfmoon #floralnails #flowers #nailartaddict #nail #nailpolish #paulinaspassions


The first beautiful manicure I want to share with you is by @paulinaspassions ♥ Paulina created this design as a guest post while I was away and I adore this look! Check out my blog lucysstash.com (link in the bio) for the full post and where to find more of Paulina's work ♥ #guestpost #nailart #nailswag #nailartstylist #halfmoon #floralnails #flowers #nailartaddict #nail #nailpolish #paulinaspassions

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário