🌴Mani from earlier. 🌴I was inspired by a picture on Google. I usually like to go there for inspiration. I wasn't happy with these nails. I did these super fast because I had an exam earlier today. I ran out of sponges and I used other ones that I had for my ombré .😢 I used all China glaze polishes for the ombré & acrylic paint for the palm tree and birds with pure color number 10 brush from @stylishnailartshop I just love that brush 😍😍😍 #nailsbysteph_ #chinaglaze #ombrenails


🌴Mani from earlier. 🌴I was inspired by a picture on Google. I usually like to go there for inspiration. I wasn't happy with these nails. I did these super fast because I had an exam earlier today. I ran out of sponges and I used other ones that I had for my ombré .😢 I used all China glaze polishes for the ombré & acrylic paint for the palm tree and birds with pure color number 10 brush from @stylishnailartshop I just love that brush 😍😍😍 #nailsbysteph_ #chinaglaze #ombrenails

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário