Retro Floral design using stamping decals ♥ so I've had these SpaRitual polishes I've been playing with and I've came up with this design. Stamping decals are easy to create but time consuming but the result is worth it! The flowers are from Pueen Lace Blossom stamping plate ♥ I have three tutorials on stamping decals so check out my blog lucysstash.com (link in the bio) and my YouTube channel Lucy's Stash ♥ what do you think?


Retro Floral design using stamping decals ♥ so I've had these SpaRitual polishes I've been playing with and I've came up with this design. Stamping decals are easy to create but time consuming but the result is worth it! The flowers are from Pueen Lace Blossom stamping plate ♥ I have three tutorials on stamping decals so check out my blog lucysstash.com (link in the bio) and my YouTube channel Lucy's Stash ♥ what do you think?

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário