Look what just arrived - the new Festival edition @glossyboxuk ♥ My faves are definitely the rich blue Essence (electriiiiiic) and flash tattoos that I'll save for my 'wedding holiday' and I'll be giving the Kueshi Anticellulite Booster a try! Great box overall, all items will be handy this Summer :) Do you subscribe to a beauty box? #glossybox #glossyboxuk #essencenailpolish #beautybox #prsample #beauty


Look what just arrived - the new Festival edition @glossyboxuk ♥ My faves are definitely the rich blue Essence (electriiiiiic) and flash tattoos that I'll save for my 'wedding holiday' and I'll be giving the Kueshi Anticellulite Booster a try! Great box overall, all items will be handy this Summer :) Do you subscribe to a beauty box? #glossybox #glossyboxuk #essencenailpolish #beautybox #prsample #beauty

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário