I’m so excited to announce that my first nail art book...



I’m so excited to announce that my first nail art book “NAIL IT!” with @CarltonBooks is now available to buy!
There are over 100 step-by-step nail art tutorials alongside hand and nail care advice as well as tips and tricks for both beginners and professional nail artists alike.
You can preorder now over on Amazon!
There will be competitions coming soon to get your chance on free copies and special giveaways so keep your eyes peeled!

Check out the lovely review of NAIL IT! from @scratchmagazine at http://ift.tt/1FhWMPH you love it as much as I do! 💅💖😊📚🎨 #theillustratednail #NailIt! #NailArtBook #CarltonBooks

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário