OH EM GEE! Look at those bottles! I have ordered the second half of the @modelsownofficial Colour Chrome collection in their 50% sale last week and they just arrived! The top half of bottles are my order but I had to snap a pic of the whole collection ♥ can't wait to stamp with them, they work great! #chrome #modelsown #nailpolish #nailpost



OH EM GEE! Look at those bottles! I have ordered the second half of the @modelsownofficial Colour Chrome collection in their 50% sale last week and they just arrived! The top half of bottles are my order but I had to snap a pic of the whole collection ♥ can't wait to stamp with them, they work great! #chrome #modelsown #nailpolish #nailpost

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário