Yeah, I kind of Had to!! πŸ’™πŸ˜œ. Fools Gold created in collaboration between @picturepolish and @thesammersaurus is Literally one of the Most Peeerrfffeeecctt colours for a Turquoise mani I have Ever seen!πŸ‘ŒπŸ’™. Unlike a traditional Turquoise mani which you need to use a separate silver or gold polish with, Fools Gold already has the Tiny Gold Flecks so you only have to add the Black! I used @picturepolish Black by the way. I don't think I can stress this enough! If you Love Blue or Blue Toned polish then this is a Must for any Polish Addict's Wishlist!!!



Yeah, I kind of Had to!! πŸ’™πŸ˜œ. Fools Gold created in collaboration between @picturepolish and @thesammersaurus is Literally one of the Most Peeerrfffeeecctt colours for a Turquoise mani I have Ever seen!πŸ‘ŒπŸ’™. Unlike a traditional Turquoise mani which you need to use a separate silver or gold polish with, Fools Gold already has the Tiny Gold Flecks so you only have to add the Black! I used @picturepolish Black by the way. I don't think I can stress this enough! If you Love Blue or Blue Toned polish then this is a Must for any Polish Addict's Wishlist!!!

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio