Ok so I really did Love πŸ’™ all your suggestions but in my defence when I finally sat down to do some nail art it was after recovering from an Almighty Migraine which I believe was sent to punish me for something!!πŸ˜£πŸ˜– not sure what I did but my goodness did it hurt!! Migraines are the Devil!!😑. Anywho so I went with something ΓΌber simple and highly predictable with some little Forget Me Not flowers. Again polish is @picturepolish 😘😘Forget Me Not created in collaboration with Kate aka @lacquertude 😘😘



Ok so I really did Love πŸ’™ all your suggestions but in my defence when I finally sat down to do some nail art it was after recovering from an Almighty Migraine which I believe was sent to punish me for something!!πŸ˜£πŸ˜– not sure what I did but my goodness did it hurt!! Migraines are the Devil!!😑. Anywho so I went with something ΓΌber simple and highly predictable with some little Forget Me Not flowers. Again polish is @picturepolish 😘😘Forget Me Not created in collaboration with Kate aka @lacquertude 😘😘

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio