✖NO HATE PLEASE. I KNOW MY NAILS AREN'T PERFECT.✖ For awhile people were saying that my nails are fake lol. Well, here are my naked nails. Please don't unfollow for this, I will post some nail art in like 20 minutes. I did not edit these in any way, I only put my watermark on it.✌ Sorry if you disagree with my nails in any way.



✖NO HATE PLEASE. I KNOW MY NAILS AREN'T PERFECT.✖ For awhile people were saying that my nails are fake lol. Well, here are my naked nails. Please don't unfollow for this, I will post some nail art in like 20 minutes. I did not edit these in any way, I only put my watermark on it.✌ Sorry if you disagree with my nails in any way.

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário