Hope these ladies don't mind, but I just had to do my own version of the #StalkerMani I'm sure you've all seen by now πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š I was inspired by @ohmygoshpolish, who was inspired by @jewsie_nails, who did her design after @nailstorming, who did a mani swap with miss @_nail_bliss_ (PHEW!) πŸ˜… This is such a fun design and it looks good on all nail shapes and lengths! This beautiful blue is @inmnails "Beatrice" and the stunning silver glitter is OPI "It's Frosty Outside" 😍 The studs are from @bornprettystore and were placed with nail glue. And for those looking for a leopard tutorial, I have a couple on my page already 😊



Hope these ladies don't mind, but I just had to do my own version of the #StalkerMani I'm sure you've all seen by now πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š I was inspired by @ohmygoshpolish, who was inspired by @jewsie_nails, who did her design after @nailstorming, who did a mani swap with miss @_nail_bliss_ (PHEW!) πŸ˜… This is such a fun design and it looks good on all nail shapes and lengths! This beautiful blue is @inmnails "Beatrice" and the stunning silver glitter is OPI "It's Frosty Outside" 😍 The studs are from @bornprettystore and were placed with nail glue. And for those looking for a leopard tutorial, I have a couple on my page already 😊

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio