Gahhh these were so hard to photograph! This is a glossy-to-matte black gradient design that my super rad friend Jacques @jake_gnarly gave me the idea for. Yes ladies- a guy gave me nail ideas...AND he's single πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They look much better in person so just pretend that the gloss is a little glossier 😜 Polishes used are Sinful Colors "Black on Black" (glossy) and "Whipped" (matte). Tutorial up soon! 😎



Gahhh these were so hard to photograph! This is a glossy-to-matte black gradient design that my super rad friend Jacques @jake_gnarly gave me the idea for. Yes ladies- a guy gave me nail ideas...AND he's single πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They look much better in person so just pretend that the gloss is a little glossier 😜 Polishes used are Sinful Colors "Black on Black" (glossy) and "Whipped" (matte). Tutorial up soon! 😎

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio