Alright so I haven't had much time this week to do my nails cuz my kitten is sick 😩 but he's on the mend now πŸ‘πŸ± so last night I did a simple solid color mani, I haven't done anything like this in 2 years! There's always nail art! I may spice em up and post later but in the mean time #DOUBLETAP POLISHES: China Glaze pool party and ring finger rose among thorns



Alright so I haven't had much time this week to do my nails cuz my kitten is sick 😩 but he's on the mend now πŸ‘πŸ± so last night I did a simple solid color mani, I haven't done anything like this in 2 years! There's always nail art! I may spice em up and post later but in the mean time #DOUBLETAP POLISHES: China Glaze pool party and ring finger rose among thorns

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentΓ‘rios:

Postar um comentΓ‘rio