What should my next post be? It'll be an edit, but I have 3 ideas and Idk which one I want to do. The choices are: 1. Diy powder foundation 2. Diy lip stains (3 ways) 3. How to ombre clothing - Vote for 1, 2, or 3 below. If you're public, I'll spam you! - #tip #tips #tfios #trends #tutorial #howto #hairstyle #hairtutorial #diy #nails #nailart #nailtutorial #nailpictorial #nailarttutorial #music #makeup #makeuptutorial #makeuppictorial #style #school #schooltips #stepbystep #pictorial #ootd #bts #btsseries



What should my next post be? It'll be an edit, but I have 3 ideas and Idk which one I want to do. The choices are: 1. Diy powder foundation 2. Diy lip stains (3 ways) 3. How to ombre clothing - Vote for 1, 2, or 3 below. If you're public, I'll spam you! - #tip #tips #tfios #trends #tutorial #howto #hairstyle #hairtutorial #diy #nails #nailart #nailtutorial #nailpictorial #nailarttutorial #music #makeup #makeuptutorial #makeuppictorial #style #school #schooltips #stepbystep #pictorial #ootd #bts #btsseries

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário