This #glittergradient was inspired by Elsa's dress in #Frozen❄️I bought the blue polish at Claire's for 4.50 (I don't know what it's called😕). How I did it: I painted two thin layers of polish, then kinda clumped it at the bottom of my nails. 😘 #nails #nail #elsa #anna #glitter #gradient #nailart #nailtutorial #nailwhore #nailaddict #nailartist #blue #claires #sparkly #tagsforlikes #glossy #matte #pose #poses #modeling #hands #nailpolish #pretty #olaf #love #beautiful #ombre #tumblr



This #glittergradient was inspired by Elsa's dress in #Frozen❄️I bought the blue polish at Claire's for 4.50 (I don't know what it's called😕). How I did it: I painted two thin layers of polish, then kinda clumped it at the bottom of my nails. 😘 #nails #nail #elsa #anna #glitter #gradient #nailart #nailtutorial #nailwhore #nailaddict #nailartist #blue #claires #sparkly #tagsforlikes #glossy #matte #pose #poses #modeling #hands #nailpolish #pretty #olaf #love #beautiful #ombre #tumblr

Related post



SHARE

vivian

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário